As of today it is being reported that there arte five women who have in one form or another claimed that Herman Cain acted inappropriately to them or in front of them. I was somewhat confused about who claimed what and who 1-5 were. Therefore I am putting together this score card to try and keep track. Please send me any correction (with a reference) if you find a mistake.
Accuser #1: Karen Kraushaar
- Filed suit with NRA and received a payout
- Outed by brother-in-law
- Has history of making complaints
- Works for Obama administration in Treasury Department
- Cain stated he commented on her height as compared to the height of his wife
- Accuser lawyer said it was not about height
- Some have claimed she is accuser #2
Accuser #2: Anonymous
- Only the original Politoco article has any details on this woman
- “…A second source with close ties to the restaurant association from that period said the woman revealed at the time that she had suffered what the source described as “an unwanted sexual advance” from Cain at a hotel where an event involving the group was taking place…”
- I could find no other confirmation from the NRA, Cain or any other source on her
Accuser #3: Anonymous
- This accuser supposedly worked at NRA only claim is that considered complaining
- She claims that he made sexually suggestive comments and gestures and that he once invited her back to his apartment.
Accuser #4: Sharon Bialek
- Has declared bankruptcy twice and held nine jobs in 17 years. Today her main sources of income are child support and financial help from her fiancé.
- Cain's team has said they think money is her motive. "The fact is the Democratic machine in America has brought fourth a troubled woman to make these claims," Cain said Tuesday.
- During their meeting, Bialek alleges that Cain put his hand under her skirt and reached for her genitals and also pushed her head toward his crotch while they were in a car.
- Lives in the same apartment building as David Axelrod
- Veteran anchor Bill Kurtis says Bialek was former CBS employee with a ‘track record’: hers and Cain’s roles may even ’have been reversed’ in car
Accuser #5: Donna Donella
- Cain asked her to connect him with a "lovely young lady" who had asked a question during his speech. When Donella declined, Cain allegedly responded, "Then you and I can have dinner."
- She said she didn't witness any "inappropriate sexual behavior" at the group dinner. But she claimed he asked the waiter for two $400 bottles of wine, and then stiffed the rest of the group when it came time to pay.
- “ [His request] may have been innocent. Maybe not."
Accuser #6: Victor Zuckerman
- Sharon Bialek's ex-boyfriend
- I can confirm that when she returned [from meeting with Mr. Cain], she was upset, she said that something had happened and the Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate manner,” Zuckerman said. “She said she had handled it.”
- Zuckerman said that more recently, he and Bialek talked about Cain after the allegations came to light, and Bialek said that the accusations didn’t surprise her.
- He personally witnessed nothing and she did not provide details of what Mr. Cain did